Joseph A. LaSorsa, President & CEO of J. A. LASORSA & ASSOCIATES, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT, Presidential Protection.
What is the Security Assessment:
The Security Assessment is the identification and evaluation of “exploitable vulnerabilities, risks and exposures” from internal or external sources which exist or could exist pertaining to a site, organization and/or it’s assets or a person.
Our Expert Corporate Security Consultants will conduct an in-depth Security Assessment and Analysis of your company or organization’s physical security, security management and liability issues.
One of the main goals of a corporate security assessment conducted by J. A. LaSorsa & Associates is to make certain essential corporate security controls are properly and effectively incorporated into the design and implementation of a project.
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free initial consultation, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.